East Liverpool Wheelers / NWCCA Round 6, Otterspool Park – Results

Photo by Bob McMinn

Photo by Bob McMinn

Giles Drake and team mate Paul Bethell (right) swapped positions on Saturday as they again finished 1-2 at a sunny Otterspool Park in the East Liverpool wheelers event.  Yorkshire duo Neal Crampton and James Dalton followed in 3rd and 4th positions.Results

Trek Crockett 7 54cm Cyclocross Bike

Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Sram CX1 Crank Set BB30 excl. Chain Ring and Bearings 172.5 mm Cyclocross

£70.00
End Date: Wednesday Sep-9-2015 17:12:55 BST
Buy It Now for only: £70.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Pro-Lite Piemonte 56cm Cyclocross Shimano Aluminium/Carbon

£600.00
End Date: Friday Oct-2-2015 16:17:39 BST
Buy It Now for only: £600.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Mens Carrera Tanneri Limited Edition Cyclocross

£175.00
End Date: Monday Sep-7-2015 15:52:32 BST
Buy It Now for only: £175.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Posted in 2012-13, Results
7 comments on “East Liverpool Wheelers / NWCCA Round 6, Otterspool Park – Results
  1. John Bethell says:

Paul has been around crosses since 1983 and he still can’t get his name spelt correctly, its TWO “lls”

• Hi John

I’m really sorry that this caused such offence, and it has been corrected. I do this ‘job’ alongside running a busy young family, busy business, and trying to race myself when I can. I try my best, but don’t claim to be right all the time. The site gets very little praise. It’s a labour of love.
      All the best
      Dave

• Steve Bone says:

I’m only new to CX and NWCCA but compared to other sites that i have used in the past for results updates etc i would like to say well done i don’t think you are doing a bad job, keep up the good work

• John Bethell says:

I’ve already explained to Dave that no offence was intended, the fact that our name gets spelt so many ways has become a family joke, and also that as a former NWCCA Secretary I am well aware of the work involved in the job, ask Fiona who introduced computerised League tables !

2. My name is spelt just right, but it wasnt on my prize envelope. An official complaint has been lodged! Lack of apostrophe is intentional