East Liverpool Wheelers / NWCCA Round 6, Otterspool Park – Results

Photo by Bob McMinn

Photo by Bob McMinn

Giles Drake and team mate Paul Bethell (right) swapped positions on Saturday as they again finished 1-2 at a sunny Otterspool Park in the East Liverpool wheelers event.  Yorkshire duo Neal Crampton and James Dalton followed in 3rd and 4th positions.Results

Boardman Team CX disk full carbon cyclocross 700c forks, new

On One Pompino Single Speed, Fixed Cyclocross , Road Bike

£250.00
End Date: Saturday Mar-7-2015 9:39:46 GMT
Buy It Now for only: £250.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Posted in 2012-13, Results
7 comments on “East Liverpool Wheelers / NWCCA Round 6, Otterspool Park – Results
  1. John Bethell says:

Paul has been around crosses since 1983 and he still can’t get his name spelt correctly, its TWO “lls”

• Hi John

I’m really sorry that this caused such offence, and it has been corrected. I do this ‘job’ alongside running a busy young family, busy business, and trying to race myself when I can. I try my best, but don’t claim to be right all the time. The site gets very little praise. It’s a labour of love.
      All the best
      Dave

• Steve Bone says:

I’m only new to CX and NWCCA but compared to other sites that i have used in the past for results updates etc i would like to say well done i don’t think you are doing a bad job, keep up the good work

• John Bethell says:

I’ve already explained to Dave that no offence was intended, the fact that our name gets spelt so many ways has become a family joke, and also that as a former NWCCA Secretary I am well aware of the work involved in the job, ask Fiona who introduced computerised League tables !

2. My name is spelt just right, but it wasnt on my prize envelope. An official complaint has been lodged! Lack of apostrophe is intentional