East Liverpool Wheelers / NWCCA Round 6, Otterspool Park – Results

Photo by Bob McMinn

Photo by Bob McMinn

Giles Drake and team mate Paul Bethell (right) swapped positions on Saturday as they again finished 1-2 at a sunny Otterspool Park in the East Liverpool wheelers event.  Yorkshire duo Neal Crampton and James Dalton followed in 3rd and 4th positions.Results

Planet X Uncle John cyclocross fork

Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Dugast Rhino Tubular 33mm cyclocross x 3 tubs

£100.00
End Date: Tuesday Dec-2-2014 20:48:08 GMT
Buy It Now for only: £100.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Mavic pulse mtb cyclocross shoe

£40.00
End Date: Thursday Dec-25-2014 21:38:11 GMT
Buy It Now for only: £40.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

TRP HY/RD Cable-Actuated Hydraulic Disc Brake Caliper Cyclocross/CX/Road/Touring

£85.00
End Date: Thursday Dec-25-2014 14:01:06 GMT
Buy It Now for only: £85.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Posted in 2012-13, Results
7 comments on “East Liverpool Wheelers / NWCCA Round 6, Otterspool Park – Results
  1. John Bethell says:

Paul has been around crosses since 1983 and he still can’t get his name spelt correctly, its TWO “lls”

• Hi John

I’m really sorry that this caused such offence, and it has been corrected. I do this ‘job’ alongside running a busy young family, busy business, and trying to race myself when I can. I try my best, but don’t claim to be right all the time. The site gets very little praise. It’s a labour of love.
      All the best
      Dave

• Steve Bone says:

I’m only new to CX and NWCCA but compared to other sites that i have used in the past for results updates etc i would like to say well done i don’t think you are doing a bad job, keep up the good work

• John Bethell says:

I’ve already explained to Dave that no offence was intended, the fact that our name gets spelt so many ways has become a family joke, and also that as a former NWCCA Secretary I am well aware of the work involved in the job, ask Fiona who introduced computerised League tables !

2. My name is spelt just right, but it wasnt on my prize envelope. An official complaint has been lodged! Lack of apostrophe is intentional