East Liverpool Wheelers / NWCCA Round 6, Otterspool Park – Results

Photo by Bob McMinn

Photo by Bob McMinn

Giles Drake and team mate Paul Bethell (right) swapped positions on Saturday as they again finished 1-2 at a sunny Otterspool Park in the East Liverpool wheelers event.  Yorkshire duo Neal Crampton and James Dalton followed in 3rd and 4th positions.Results

GIANT TCX CYCLOCROSS BIKE

£275.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Sunday May-29-2016 19:13:33 BST
Bid now | Add to watch list

Trek Boone 9 Cyclocross Bike

£2,000.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Sunday May-29-2016 16:30:49 BST
Bid now | Add to watch list

Rare. Peugeot cyclocross bike. Columbus tubing. Stiff and extremely fast racer.

£225.00
End Date: Wednesday Jun-1-2016 22:53:47 BST
Buy It Now for only: £225.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Pinnacle Expede 0.0 Cyclocross

£199.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Sunday May-29-2016 19:07:21 BST
Bid now | Add to watch list

CANYON INFLITE AL 9.0 CYCLOCROSS BIKE

£799.00 (1 Bid)
End Date: Sunday May-29-2016 19:30:50 BST
Bid now | Add to watch list

Posted in 2012-13, Results
7 comments on “East Liverpool Wheelers / NWCCA Round 6, Otterspool Park – Results
  1. John Bethell says:

Paul has been around crosses since 1983 and he still can’t get his name spelt correctly, its TWO “lls”

• Hi John

I’m really sorry that this caused such offence, and it has been corrected. I do this ‘job’ alongside running a busy young family, busy business, and trying to race myself when I can. I try my best, but don’t claim to be right all the time. The site gets very little praise. It’s a labour of love.
      All the best
      Dave

• Steve Bone says:

I’m only new to CX and NWCCA but compared to other sites that i have used in the past for results updates etc i would like to say well done i don’t think you are doing a bad job, keep up the good work

• John Bethell says:

I’ve already explained to Dave that no offence was intended, the fact that our name gets spelt so many ways has become a family joke, and also that as a former NWCCA Secretary I am well aware of the work involved in the job, ask Fiona who introduced computerised League tables !

2. My name is spelt just right, but it wasnt on my prize envelope. An official complaint has been lodged! Lack of apostrophe is intentional