Any colour you like, so long as it’s brown.
A memorable and, dare I say, traditional Stadt Moers event in thawing ice and persistent cold rain. Hearty congratulations to those people who gave up their Sunday to watch us all pleasing ourselves in the Whiston filth. It was a tough day to be out marshalling or officiating, and our thanks go to all of you – timing team and commissaires too.
- Respice Photography’s photos of the Sen / Jun / U23 | Vet 40 / Vet50 / women
- Ellen Isherwood’s photos on Flicker Sen / Jun / U23 | Vet 40 / Vet50 / women | All under 16s / U12 / U10 / U8
- Sean Cull’s photos of the U16/U14 race
- Steve Bowman’s photos of the V40 race on Flickr
- Dave Haygarth’s photos on Flickr of mainly Vet50 / women and U16s U12 U10
Finally home after a long, gruelling day in less than brilliant conditions at our @NorthCheshire @nwcca event at Stadt Moers. A huge thanks to the small army of helpers who made today run as smoothly as it did! Well done to all the riders braving the horrid conditions too!
— Matt Hacker (@mj_hacker) December 17, 2017
— Steve Bowman (@steve_b77) December 18, 2017
Race kit spinning away in the washing machine.
— Dave Powell (@twinklydave) December 17, 2017
— N Cheshire Juniors (@NCCJuniors) December 17, 2017
It’s a glamorous sport this CX racing. @DaveHaygarth and our @spillippe in the mix at the front at the start of the Stadt Moers CX. PB 6th place finish for Phil! Huge thanks to the organisers for a challenging course and awesome event. pic.twitter.com/3N0xCNSbz0
— Team JMC (@Team_JMC) December 17, 2017