In a meeting of the league represeantatives on 1st September, some ground rules for the 2007-08 season were established:
- There are 9 x BC Races to count for league as handbook – from a possible 12 events
- Riders missing races due to organising or officiating / marshalling will be awarded their average points score per race from the previous season, maximum of 2 to count towards the league
- League – if two riders tie on points after the last race, their league position is determined by the finishing position in the last race.
- Commissiare can swap if illness would have prevented them riding a non-officiating event.
- Gridding is being introduced to seed riders into start areas 6 to 20m wide depending upon vailablility. Riders will be seeded by 1) National Rankings, 2) NWCCA league position in previous season
- Inter Area Champs – 4th November 2007 in Lutterworth. Expected teams:
2 x Senior teams
2 x Vet team
1 x Junior team
1 x Youth team
1 x womens (tbc)