The second of two Humdingers takes place in Leverhulme Park, Bolton.one week before Christmas… but there will be no presents. The Category B class of the senior race will ensure that there is a stocking full of good riders there.
- Under 16’s 12pm,
- Under 12’s 1pm,
- Senior, women, vets, juniors 2pm.
– Entry on the day only, under 16’s £5, under 12’s free, Sen/Women/Vets/Jun £10
– More prizes for women to encourage more female entrants, including veteran women.
- this is a new version of the course, never been run before, but taking in many familiar routes as well as the odd surprize!!
- Fully taped off course – like the world champs! Lol.
- all tree branches cut back as usual
- no puncture hazards, so tyres and tubular tyres can be ridden with few worries.
- wide long grass start,
- very wide course to permit easy over taking
- mixture of grass, fast tracks, two exciting woodland descents, firm track climb, one set of steps, one hill run dependant upon weather
- banks and fast competitive cornering sequence.
- new fast woodland descent
- two new climbs
- probable log obstacles
WEATHER LAST YEAR was a 100% frozen course, snow would be good this time, whatever the weather the HUMDINGER goes on!!