The sun shone, and thankfully it didn’t get as warm as Hoghton Tower. Bikes were fairly mud-free and the course, as ever at Rossendale, was a gem. A course from yester-year that everyone seems to somehow enjoy. Not a moment to get bored. Just how we like it.
A huge well done as usual to all volunteers, the Watts brothers who made the best of being let down by caterers AND loo people on the day, and all the riders (and runners) who made the day another big success. Two years, and it’s sunny both times. Move to Rossendale. It’s the future Cote d’Azur.
- Sen / Jun / U23 – Finish Result | By Category
- Vet / Women – Finish Result | By Category
- U16 – Finish Result | By Category
- Go-Cross / Novice event
- U12 – Finish Result | By Category
- U10 – Finish Result | By Category
- U8 – Finish Result | By Category
- Write up and a few Youth Race images on the Red Rose Olympic website here
- Write-up and photo gallery of the Vet / Women and the Sen / Jun race here on Cyclocross Handbook
- Photos by Chris Meads Photography of the Vet / Women and the Senior / Jun race
- Photos of the senior race from Amnda Glasspell here
- 72 Photos of the Sen/Jun, The U10, and the U12 races here on Flickr from Dave Haygarth
- 237 pics from misc races by Kim Baptista here on Facebook