Venue: Waddow Hall, Waddington Road, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 3LD [map]
Set in 178 acres of stunning countryside Waddow Hall provides a fantastic venue for the CSP CX race day.
With ample parking, children’s play area, changing and showers for both male & female we think we have the ingredients for great days racing.
A few points to note :
- There will be a designated bike wash area complete with water supply, no power washers will be allowed in the pit area. The wash area is very close by and must be used.
- No bike washing will be allowed on the car park area – use the bike wash area provided
- No muddy shoes in the shower & toilets please
- Once again we have the support of Hope. Go Velo, Physio Fusion, Going Dutch and new to the sponsors this year are C K Images, SIS and The Green Jersey who will be showing the new range of Ridley Bikes. Many thanks to all the sponsors for helping us make this a great event.
- Racing kicks off in style with the first Ladies only race at 10.00am, sponsored by C K Images this will be a 40 minute race and a great introduction to cx racing, make sure you are there to cheer the ladies round the course.
- The U10’s course will be fully visible so plenty of cheering and cow bell ringing let’s make this race noisy and fun for the youngsters. U10’s & U12’s sponsored by Go Velo
- The course will test your skills and fitness, offering a little something for everyone, there will be lots of space for overtaking and plenty of good vantage points to cheer your rider on.
- There will be bacon & sausage butties, hot soup, jacket potatoes, tea & coffee, sweets & crisps all served with a smile by the Waddow staff so make a day of it and watch the racing scoffing butties.
All the team at CSP look forward to welcoming you on the day