Leverhulme Park, Bolton this Sunday for round 3.
Please let’s avoid a repeat of theft £3k bike(s) in 2017. Leverhulme Park is a safe area for you and your family to enjoy a great days cycle racing. There are no personal safety issues, but please note these PARKING DO’s and DONTs for security.
- park on Long Lane
- or park on the main car park next to Long Lane but within the park boundary.
- park on the small car park next to the Premier 5’s building as we are not allowed there.
- park on any side roads off Long Lane that are on the opposite side to the park due to heightened risk of theft from cars of bikes or valuables.
Bring your bike to signing on, it’s safe there, we have got the side gate open for you to to this but don’t leave it unlocked on a car.
One ought to be cautious in the event that he takes PDE5 inhibitor like Viagra in light of the fact that unexpected loss of hearing was enrolled among men who utilized it however this association was not clarified experimentally, see here more. Here are some extra symptoms brought about by Viagra: not customary heartbeat, growing, issues with breath, unsteadiness, loss of memory, running nose, torment in certain zones of the body, annoyed stomach. Priapism is one progressively risky fiasco that ought to be maintained a strategic distance from. At the point when individual has erection over the span of 4 hours crisis therapeutic help is required else it will involve genuine damage.
…are at sign on, which is a good 5 min walk from the start, there are no brands of “mobile toilet”, “portable toilet”, “loo”, “facilities” or “portable loo” on the park itself. By ANY manufacturer.
- The smart coffee company – selling drinks of all descriptions – cash only
- ARC catering – breakfast barms / burgers, caters for vegetarians and vegans, so just ask about the food if not obvious and you require vegan
Sign on finishes 20 min before the race to avoid start line delays.
As per normal league days, there are 6 separate races and on two of the races there are split start times (Under 10 race and Women’s race):
|Start||Race name||Race duration||Entry fee|
|10:30||Youth & Novice||30 min||£6.00|
|11:20||Under 8||10 min||£1.00|
|11:45||Under 12||15 min||£1.00|
|11:46||Under 10||15 min||£1.00|
|12:30||Veteran 50+ men||40 min||£14.00 (*£12.00)|
|12:31||Senior and Veteran Women||40 min||£14.00 (*£12.00)|
|– 12:31||U23 Women||40 min||£12.00 (*£10.00)|
|– 12:31||Junior Women||40 min||£12.00 (*£10.00)|
|13:30||Veteran 40 / Veteran 45 Men||40 min||£14.00 (*£12.00)|
|14:30||Senior Men||50 min||£14.00 (*£12.00)|
|– 14:30||U23 Men||50 min||£12.00 (*£10.00)|
|– 14:30||Junior Men||50 min||£12.00 (*£10.00)|
* Lower entry fee applies to NWCCA League Members.
… are as per 2018, below.