Well… somehow the wind stopped, the rain stopped, the snow stayed just a few miles away, and we got away with another corking event – thanks to the efforts of Commissaires Graham and Len, Registration team Christine, Vanessa, timing from Mark and this time round helpers from RIBBLE VALLEY JUNIORS, RED ROSE OLYMPIC and PORT SUNLIGHT WHEELERS.
Once again the Broughton Hall estate was made available to us through Hope Technology who again helped beyond the call of duty and made my job possible.
Again, thanks and congrats to all the riders – believe me I know how you all felt – and it’s great to see the sport we love flourish in tough times. I salute you all.
Dave Haygarth, organiser
- Under 8
- Under 10 and Under 12
- Veteran 50+ men
- Senior, Junior, U23 and Veteran Women
- Veteran 40 /and Veteran 45 Men
- Senior, Junior and U23 Men
- Photos by Mo Leeming-Sykes
- Photos by Chris Meads (v50 and women’s race)
- Photos by Ellen Isherwood
- Photos by Stu Rider
- Photos by Dave Haygarth
- Photos by Bernard Marsden
- Photos by Trax Photos
- Video by ‘Crossg1rl’ Elsie Haygarth